Workers' Compensation Provider Network
Arizona Foundation for Medical Care's (AFMC) Workers' Compensation Plan - Foundation Comp - was designed for self-funded employers and workers' compensation carriers.
Foundation Comp offers its clients aggressive discounts and the largest, most accessible network of hospitals, occupational health medical centers, urgent care centers, physical therapy centers, and outpatient surgery centers, as well as a comprehensive network of physicians that work to help reduce workers' compensation costs.
- Reduced hospital medical expenses* by 42% for insured and self-insured employers in 2011.
- On $10.8 million in bills, total savings were over $4 million.
- Negotiated out of network savings of 41%.
- Rates are lower than the ICA fee schedule nearly 80% of the time, saving an additional 29% on physician bills in addition to the ICA fee schedule savings.
- Offers the largest network of contracted providers statewide.
- Clients include large corporations, small employers and Arizona government entities.
Foundation COMP offers affordable healthcare providers where you need them, when you need it most.
Contact AFMC for more information: email@example.com or call 800-624-4277